How do they know...

Squiglet

Reaction score
We had take away from a burger place today (we naughty.... well DH is as its his turn to cook and hes doing a translation tonight so he got take away on the way home :roll: )...

Lil miss went mad when she saw the drinks come out... with the coca cola sign on them and with straws, she loves straws... so much so that I got DH to empty mine into a glass and fill my empty cup with water for lil miss to have. The dirty look she gave DH when she realised she'd been had. So she threw it on the floor and went for DH's coke instead, then threw a paddy when she couldn't have it.

She's never had coke before so how the hell does she know that what she is having isn't coke????? She's only ever had in her life... boob juice, water, fennel/camomile tea, orange juice to help her poop and cranberry when she had her urine infection...

I mean how does she know :wall: :wall: :wall:

It is strange how they know isn't it?

My DD was exactly the same. But strangely, she was never that bothered if it was something green or healthy looking.....

Maybe the smell or the sound of the bubbles or maybe just because its a funny colour liquid that she's not seen before and all of those combined tells her its something new and exciting. Oh and there's those secret messages they put on the adverts that only children and babies can tune into :lol:

Probably the same way that Faith knows when I give her the old tv remote rather than the one that works...

Suzie and Faith said:
Probably the same way that Faith knows when I give her the old tv remote rather than the one that works...

Oh yer... that too.. .lil miss knows when I give her my old broken mobile phone compared to my real one... :? Its so annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back