How do people cope with this each month?

Xenofilius

Reaction score
Seriously how do people cope with the emotions? It's like excitement - anticipation - anxiety - sadness. :(

The first month I actually wasn't obsessing...then BAM! 7dpo at 10: 05am...pinching pain in my right side? Lasted only a few minutes but I've thought about nothing else since! Back to googling every little symptom I have! AF due Sunday but feels imminent & it is so miserable. I build myself up knowing I'll be let down!

New here, always read these forums when I'm googling but finally decided to join. Perhaps it won't be as hard being let down now I can vent? I don't know! Haha

Last edited:
Since my period returned after depo finished in January we've not been using anything with the idea of what will be, but I got pregnant after 3 months last time, this time I'm wondering if something's going wrong. :(

How about you? X

The best piece of advice I've always remembered when ttc is, although it's disheartening when AF arrives, that AF could be the one that your pregnancy is dated from! I used to think that every month and it really cheered me up on that crappy day when the witch arrived :) positive thinking. Wishing you lots of luck lovely xx

ams25 that's a great perspective actually! Just wish I could go back to not obsessing every month. We're getting married in a year and a half so real soon we'll be being careful, until AFTER the wedding. Which OH is fine with but me not so much. I want it this year. I'm just ready for AF to come now, can't believe I was certain with all the symptoms I've had this month.. but I just *know* it'll come to nothing at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back