How Did You Hear About The Forum?

I found this site by google looking for 'alternative parenting' :)

Last night when my daughter was ill.. i typed in baby name forums in on my mobile!! lol and tada!! i was like ooooOOOoooooohhh i think i will join that one!! And here i am! :)

I googled 'trying to conceive' forum and this was one of the top ones :wave:

I googledd pregnancy forums in Scotland and this one came up first :)

It looks like the easiest to use by FAR!! :)

Last edited:
Hi....

I googled baby and pregnancy forums and this seemed like a very active one. So I registered! :)

I also found this website using Google. I was looking for a place to talk with other fathers to be :)

Hi everyone, I found this website researching on the internet, and looked at questions people were asking and felt I could be beneficial to the site - because although childbirth days are well behind me, as I am 64 years old, I was a patient of the renowned Harley Street Dr Katharina Dalton for 30 years, from the birth of my first child until she sadly died.
She made a connection between Oestrogen and breast/ovarian cancer many years ago.
She was an advocate of natural Progesterone therapy for PMS, post baby DEPRESSION & menopause symptoms.
I suggest you buy read her books.
Dr Dalton took me off all anti depressants and other medication my GP had prescribed for me, when my son was 6 months old. She put me on natural deep muscle injections of natural Progesterone, until I was stable and then 400mg of Cyclogest Progesterone twice daily until 2 years after my last period at 56 years. I didn't suffer PMS all through child bearing years or menopausal symptoms at all.
Natural Progesterone protects a woman's body
It is the hormone of pregnancy that maintains it.
I felt wonderful on Progesterone!
It stabilises mood
Any questions I'm happy to answer!

i typed "pregnancy foru" into google and you came up :)

Typed pregnancy and parenting forums in google and found your site :)

I Googled pregnancy forum and up it popped. I didnt want to join a forum until I was pregnant but I liked the WTT section so I feel that I fit into there and (hopefully) its not tempting fate too much

I used this forum when I was pregnant with my first child 6 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back