• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Did You Hear About The Forum?

my friend who is also on here told me about you guys :) said that your really good for support and advice:) xxx

I was on another pregnancy forum, but it wasn't a uk one so I googled pregnancy forum uk and liked the look of this one

I am Sophie Addison, by professional weight loss Health consultant. I am new here and wanted to say hello to all members.
Thanks. :wave:

A friend joined 2 years ago when she was pregnant with her first child and told me how wonderful and supportive you all were so I thought i'd come on here myself :)

I googled coming off Cerazette and say a post someone had created and started reading then started reading other posts about TTC and BFP....as i'm mega broody I couldn't stop reading! So thought i'd become a member :) i'm WTT xx

I'm a new mum, unfortunatly, I had so terrible pregnancy that was not able to share all my experience to others and get some advices from them.

Now I have already delivered my little son and was just seeking some forums and liked that one most of all :))

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Please tell us how you found us :)

I googled "am I pregnant" and got reading some old threads. Turns out the answer was yes and well here I am! Xx

i found youlooking up about the pill carazette and got this site have looked at a lot of things on here now its really good and just found out im 4/5 weeks gone :dance: xx:preg:and so made up xxx

I searched on Yahoo answers for the best pregnancy forum, and this one came out on top, so glad I joined because I'm addicted now!

Google here too! I wanted to find a UK forum so tagged UK onto the end of 'pregnancy forum', just to be different. ;)

Hello, everyone, this is my first time at here,Hear About The Forum by google

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back