How did you celebrate your Babies arrival..

cloud9

Reaction score
I don't want a Christening for our LO as neither of us are religous but do want to do something to celebrate his arrival with ours friends etc...Did you do anything that wasn't religous ..As he is gonna be born in April something outdoor seems like a good idea.

any other ideas would be great

beanie done something nice like it for Seren?

i am getting my 2 christened in summer

u can have naming ceremonies darl, instead of christenings

We were gonna have a naming ceremoney but didnt bother once we got his birth certificate lol!

I did a naming ceremony for Seren, with a humanist celebrant. It was perfect for us as neither of us are religious, and we didn't want to impose a faith on Seren. I will put some details about it when I can, Mermaid I am sorry I haven't done this before but if I put it on here then both of you can see it.

I had a Christening for Lydia but I think a naming ceremony would be a lovely alternative :)

what is a naming ceromony??? and where do you have it?

Aw don't worry beanie, funny I just checked mail to see if you had sent details lol! I know you must be busy.Definitely going to have a naming ceremony, just not sure whether we will have it while baby is tiny or when he can interact a bit more when he is bigger. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back