Thea is three months old today!

Melanie

Reaction score
My baby girl is three months old today!!! How did that happen!!! Where has three months gone!

Its weird because in someways it feels like five minutes ago since she was born but in other ways we feel like we have loved Thea forever.

Its so nice to wake up to her smiles and giggles. Even when its at 5am like this morning because she wants to play lol

aww bless her, Thea is such a cute litle girl aswell shes lovely.

the time is flying by so fast :hug:

It's strange isn't it Mel? I can't remember what my life was like before!

Bless her wanting to play at 5am! Leorah wakes up and calls sometimes, kind of like a squeal but if I don't come and get her she knows it's time to go back to sleep for a while :lol:

Do you think when they are teenagers they will still be able to get away with murder just by smiling at us? :rotfl:

I think us mummies will always be suckers for our little people. Mel shes gorgeous and ijust keeps getting better, happy 3 month birthday little Thea and heres to the next 3, god soon all our babies will be 6 months old. :hug: :hug:

Happy 3 month birthday Thea, Its Rhys' too today, Its going so quickly isnt it? Its wierd cause you want them to start doing things but want them to stay little too.
I cant remember what life was like before him.
PS she is gorgeous!!

xxx

Katt i have a feeling Thea's smile will work on daddy forever lol

aww, i cant believe it either, seems i was pg forevber and now the time is flying by x

It's Harry's too today, I didnt realise so many were born on the same day. Where's my lil boy gone :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back