How can I stop him taking his nappy off!?

*Star*

Reaction score
Argh! This past week Oliver has decided to take his nappy off. Either first thing in the morning, or when he is in his playpen when I am doing jobs.

so far he's pood in his bed (thank goodness it wasn't the smearing type poo lol) and he's peed in his playpen over all his toys!

help!!!

Just a thought...but may be too much hard work-sew the poppers up on a sleeveless vest, cut the shoulder sraps and put a button on each one instead? Should make access harder at least!

thats a thought... will have a look what i've got!

or i could just put him in dungarees all the time lol

Pull up nappies? that what we did with jack coz he used to do it at night

do you not put him in the bodysuit vests anymore. i know if you can find some big enough tonnes of my friends use them on their un potty trained toddlers to keep nappies on.

no i haven't put the body-vests on him for ages... though now it's getting colder it's probably a good idea! will have a look at asda see if i can get some in his size!

I had this problem with kyla, she took her nappy off everytime she went to the toilet lol.she took her pjs off and baby gro's so i know put a body suit/vest on her she cant undo the buttons at the bottom. they do 12-18 months and 18-24 months at tesco.

well tesco it is then! i went to boots and they only did up to 18 months. and he's a good size and i'd like them to last bit longer than a month or so!

thanks!

my sil little boy did this and she used to ducktape his nappy on :rotfl: :rotfl: It got really bad at one point and he was even smearing what ever was in the nappy on the walls :puke: :puke: :puke:

So duck tape might be an idea? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid
Back