• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HOW CAN I HELP OH LOW SEX DRIVE

bigbird

Reaction score
HI ALL :wave: HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR A WHILE JUST BEEN VERY BUSY. HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL. MY OH HAS A VERY LOW SEX DRIVE LATELY HAS ANYONE ANY TIPS ON HOW TO INCREASE IT E.G SUPPLEMENTS. IT'S VERY VERY FRUSTRATING AS I'M THE TOTAL OPPOSITE :D

When this happens to my husband I slip into slightly mysterious mode. The key is to let him decide he wants to seduce you as if it hadn't even crossed your mind. Don't go to him when he walks in the door let him find you and let him find you busy doing something. Have lot's to tell him about your day but no gripes. Happy, care free and really interested in HIS day and what he's up to at work etc...

Sexy underwear. Smart and attractive outfit with good hair and make up, but not in a way so I look like I'm going out to a party too obvious.

If you are usually very smart and done up then perhaps wear you hair in a different way or do something slightly different

If you are usually pretty casual then don't take it too far as it will be too obvious.

Low sex drive is usually a mental thing. So take pressure off and be care free and fun (even if you don't feel that way)

Anyway - this works for me.

Hiya,

Im the other way round at the mo, its me who's got the low one. Please don't take this the wrong way but has sex become a chore to conceive? If so try something exciting, when this happened with up we took a drive in te car and ......... :wink:

I'm not aware of any vitamins, good luck xx

thanks i'll try a slightly different look :) i'm always dressed really really casual as i work with horses so you can picture it, fleeces and dirt!! :D have suggested the car but nothing....it's annoying but i'm ov this weekend so i NEED IT :pray:

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

Baby dust

i had a similar problem with my OH but he wasnt able to perform when it came to it. its def a mental thing, he found it very stressful ttc. try to take the pressure off him in ways mentioned above, make out the last thing on your mind is sex and hopefully he will come round, i know how frustrating it is especially at that crucial time of the month! good luck x

My dh is having the same problem its definitely the pressure of ttc's. What's working for us is ZINC tablets DH takes one a day. He's been taking them for a month now as they help with motility (helps with lots more sperms going in the right direction) anyway a side effect is a higher sex drive and I have certainly noticed it this month. We've been ttcing since July and every month I find it hard work getting him into the mood he loses his sex drive just when I am about to ov but this month he's been really eager!! definitely worth a try. Also this month I've been taking baby asprin 75mg 1-a-day, supposed to help with implantation. I've just ov'd so will let you know in 2 weeks time if it worked.

Best of luck bigbird and to all you other ttcers :pray: :pray:

hi all :wave: thought i'd let u know how i got on at the weekend. well..... i went on friday bought new sexy underwear really made an effort on friday nite only to find my brother downstairs!! turned out oh asked him in for a drink and he stayed all nite :(
then saturday nite my brother was hinting bout cumin to ours again so i had to put him right. but it didn't quite happen. oh dislocated his shoulder 6 wks ago and its not healing so he was in a bit of pain and bad form. so got as far as the foreplay and that was that!!!

Awww big bird you are having terrible luck. I have to admit I'm in a similar position. I am sure I am ovulating today but it just didn't seem to happen. I will see what I can do to attract him tonight but I think I'm too late now. :(

Oh well at least we can drink at christmas :) Good luck for in two weeks time. :pray:

I meant to say BD'ing didn't seem to happen over weekend. Not to imply Ov didn't happen as think is today :wall:

it's dissapointing isn't it. i went to bathroom there now and i'm maybe not too late as mucus :oops: seems perfect so i'll see what i can do tonight!! he was at hospital this morning and shoulder not healing as quick as it should so he's to do physio. it can't get better quick enough as i'm rapidly becoming sexually frustrated :D i'm sorry to say this but it sort of makes it a bit easier to no i'm not the only one. i hope things improve for you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back