How active is your babba?

LauraKC

Reaction score
My baby moves so much! Sometimes im sure it is headbanging in there as it fees like more than a kick, more like it is practising for the olympics! He/she is good though as doesnt keep me awake at night .... yet.

Cant believe before 20 weeks i felt hardly anything and now its started it wont stop!

dont feel a thing but them im not even at 20 weeks yet, I hope when I reach 20 weeks or just past it the LO starts dancing

Lucky lady :D

Haven't felt mine move yet today, must be in a comfy spot. Mine seems to be a late owl,not an early bird,so maybe later :dance:

i have active days and quiet days like today he is really going for it but the last two days before i was getting worried as he was very quiet.

My midwife said that at my stage (25 weeks) i shouldn't be feeling regularly movements yet.

i love it when he wriggles!! :dance:

Only today can I feel him/her moving about - its feels very much like bubbles! Very strange but very nice none-the-less!!!

haha Riley kicks n punches so hard i see my belly poke out at that place haha

mine varies some days i will feel babs move loads others not so much and on those days i do worry as i think something is wrong.

just being a worried person.

I get active days and then quieter ones, but he is deffo getting more active and less quiet :D
When i went to bed last night he didn't stop with the big kicks and rolling around for about two hours and i just couldn't sleep with him doing it-- he's getting me in practice for the sleepless nights already :wink:

My baby hardly ever stops if I'm sitting still! I can see my belly move sometimes, weird! He/she's especially active after I've eaten lunch or dinner, and before I go to sleep at night. I always get a kick if I drink something very cold too!

I love it, it feels so special.

baby dont kick that much at the moment as im only just over 20 weeks

Hi everyone
I feel our baby move loads although he is very low down and sends me off to the loo when he kicks-I think he must be lay right near my bladder.
He seems to be much more active than Keiran was at this stage although thats not difficult as I rarely felt Keiran move at all.
I don't know about some of you but I find the feeling of him moving really weird- I have to say sometimes it makes me feel really sick.Sorry if that sounds odd.

Bubbly is very active. It kicks, wriggles, and even moves towrds me for a cuddle. It's so cute...

...and after wks of waiting I finally felt it kicking daddy early this morning when he came to bed. Baby knows its daddy..!

mine is getting quite active during the evening now and Anders felt him for the first time today! He was so chuffed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back