housing benefit- what do they want?

confuzed 88

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Need some help, what do the housing benefit lit want to see in terms of paoerwork etc, atm I'm still on amp but that will finish in April, will that make a difference to them? What are they looking for in my bank statement? Xx

I think they ask for different things depending on your circumstances. I applied, i'm on maternity pay & I needed, lease for house, proof of payment of rent (it wasn't on my bank statement) both kids birth cert's, both kids child ben confirmations, full tax credits award letter, 2 months bank statements, 2 wage slips, a form from the after school care to confirm I pay them money. I had a lot of carry on to get the paperwork together, it took 5 weeks. Iv still not had a decision letter or a payment & i've made 2 rent payments.

:roll:

Oh I'm dreading something like that! We can just about afford to pay rent for first month

I think everywhere is different I needed proof of income ie tax credits etc and tenancy agreement that was it and they made the payment on time it was set up in 2 week.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back