• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hot nights

rosey

Reaction score
Hmm abit worried about how many layers to put my 7 week In during these hot nights. I have her in a babygrow with no vest and a 1 tog sleeping bag (which is just like a sheet) does this seem about right? Am so scared of her getting too cold and not being able to tell me

I'm the same but worried too hot. Its 24.5 in his room so just a vest I've decided. What is the room temp? I think they'll let you know if they're cold. It's heat I worry about. X

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

My mw said a cold baby will cry, a hot one will sleep (that's why too hot is dangerous). I tend to go on the side of being too cold - if she's cold she'll cry and I'll put another blanket on. Xxx

Said 24 when I last looked, I just remember midwife saying to me that they need same as what we have plus one layer, in regards to their body temp and I have my pj's and not covers, she has pjs plus 1 tog sleeping bag

I heard the same too. A baby will let you know if they are too cold but will just go with it if they get too hot. LO will let you know if they are too cold and you can easy just go and add another layer :)

Being too hot for too long can cause babies to fit so I prefer Bertie a bit cold to too hot. He slept in the buff with just his swaddling last night and was still warm to the touch when he woke up at 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back