Hospital visit today

fothers

Reaction score
I am off to the hospital today for my 2w check after medical management.

I go at 10am and have been told to take an overnight bag just in case. Hopefully when they scan me everything will be gone and I won't need any further stuff done :pray:

hope all goes well for you hun take care and have been thinking of you
xxxxxxxxxxx

well the visit was really quick- I did not need a scan in the end and was only in for 10minutes and they thought everything was gone so no further treatment is required.

really pleased to hear that, it'll make it much easier to move on now its definately behind you. :hug:

good luck ttc

i know its nothing to celebrate but at leat you can look forward to TTC now so i wish you all the very best f luck for the future
xxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

so glad you dont need no further stuff doing,take care and good luck for future :hug:

good news for you today bet that was a bit of a relief :hug:

hi hun im so glad it all went well today, look after yourself :hug: :hug:

Hi lisa, I hope you are doing as well as you seem to be :hug: It is good to see you are looking to the future too now, good luck with TTC, keep in touch and stay positive, your doing great, :hug: lv Yvonne xx

glad everything went ok today hun,
take care

sarahxxx

Hi

Glad everything went well, wish you all the best hun :hug:
Katrina

So glad it went well for you and wishing you all the best. Take care of yourself. x

Fothers I had no idea about your loss hun :(

Lot's of thoughts from me & I am pleased your hospital visit went rather quickly, a stay in & hours of this an that is SO frustrating!

*Hugs* to you I hope your ok

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back