Hospital tomorrow *UPDATE*

lauranjamesnbaby said:
fran - no I didn't have any symptoms, they just found it by chance when I had a checkup, I had no idea I had it which in a way is a bit scary! You'll be fine hun but you will feel a lot more reassured when you see the docs, its not really anything to worry about, they just like to keep an eye on it but sometimes I think they like to scare us with all their medical jargon but once they explain properly (in a language we understand!) its all so much clearer and doesn't sound half as bad. Oh and feel free to ask as many questions as you like, just glad I can help! :hug:

Thankyou everyone for your messages :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you hun :hug: i don't know whats gonna happen- i had an ECG as part of tests investigating something else and the lady doing the ecg asked if i was on medication for my heart..i said no and she told me tha my heartbeat was very odd..it either misses a beat or has an extra one?
she said i ought to be on medicine for it and made an appt with my gp..i had another ecg and then he referred me to the cardio ppl..now i'm going for an ambulatory ecg on monday and see what happens from there! :?
i'm sure it will be fine!! x

[/quote]thank you hun :hug: i don't know whats gonna happen- i had an ECG as part of tests investigating something else and the lady doing the ecg asked if i was on medication for my heart..i said no and she told me tha my heartbeat was very odd..it either misses a beat or has an extra one?
she said i ought to be on medicine for it and made an appt with my gp..i had another ecg and then he referred me to the cardio ppl..now i'm going for an ambulatory ecg on monday and see what happens from there! :?
i'm sure it will be fine!! x[/quote]

I have an extra heart beat and a murmer since I was a teenager and although I had lots of tests and scans when they first detected it i have never been on medication or had any problems with it.....Hope its the same for you hun!

aramintalovegrove said:
I have an extra heart beat and a murmer since I was a teenager and although I had lots of tests and scans when they first detected it i have never been on medication or had any problems with it.....Hope its the same for you hun!

thank you :hug: i hope so too-i know they told me i had a murmur when i was 8 but they said it wasn't a problem, they never did anything about it
so i've obviously always had it..but i started having palpitaions and getting breathless after i had hayden, lately i've been getting so tired for no reason and they thought i had a thyroid problem- then found this..i bet it will be fine! i think as soon as someone says heart it make you freak out!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back