hospital stay and breastfeeding 2nd time round

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i'm planning on BF, and really dont want to have to stay in hospital overnight if i can possibly avoid it! i know with your first they recommend you stay in over night incase your have problems feeding and whatnot, but is it the same with #2?

last time i was in 3 days cos of tearing, it friggin killed me!! i just want to get home, get into my own bed and snuggle up with my baby, rather than being in one of those horrible little beds with the shitty pillows and covers!

I had her at 9.16pm and I went home at lunch time the next day. My friend ( who you met at mine ) had Kitty at 1.05pm and was home early evening. I think it's 6 hours they make you stay and you have to have seen a Dr before you leave. Obviously there were no Drs about to discharge me at 3.30am.....:lol:

Actually they did ask me in the morning if I was ok with feeding and if I wanted them to see her feed again before I went but I said I was fine and they said ok, off you pop!

ooo so there is hope then!! hope i have her early morning so i can go home and chill with katie for a bit!

My friend was actually joking when she was getting her other 2 off to school that morning, how great it would be to have the baby that morning and be home in time for tea.....little did she know she know she'd rock up at the hospital at 12.25 and have her at 1.05!!

She's running rings round her at the moment bless her. :lol:

I had my son at 2:27am and was home by 6:30am the same day so 4 hours later, i was worried about getting home to my daughter, and she didnt even realise i had gone. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back