Horrendous day turned into an amazing night!

hellywelly

Reaction score
Yesterday Evie was awful. So so grouchy all day and just horrible. Tired, crying, refusing feeds etc. Well, she went down later than usual and was back up within 20 mins crying so was dreading last night BUT...

I've just woken up in a panic cause it's 5am and she never woke for her 2am feed - she went through! One off or not I'm just pleased to have some decent sleep after yesterday!!

Well done Evie. And it's horrible that first panic when they sleep through.

Great end to a stressful day for you! :)

:pompom: Yayyyyy!!!!!! Great Job Evie!!!!! I have woken the OH before because Albert was breathing so quietly I was too scared to look in his basket lol, that panic is terrible! xxxxxxxxx

Well done!!!

I bet you feel like a new woman :)

Well she finally woke at 6.15, had 6oz then zonked back out! She's cried a couple of times but when I've gone in it appears to be sleep crying and she's settled with a pat on the back. In fairness after how awful she was yesterday I feel I deserve last night! I cried for the first time ever when OH got home last night and told him I thought I'd made a terrible mistake having a baby as she must hate me to be so grouchy all day!!

Good news on the night front :)
It's hard not to take it personally when they r miserable all day and nothing u do is right- I'm the same! But they give u more and more back as they get older and it helps to balance out those bad days! Fx for another good one tonight! Xx

Must have been the day for crying as I did too when hubby got in.

Glad Evie gave you a good nights sleep x

Fingers crossed it wasn't a one off!

Max was opposite, brill day and awful night :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back