Hormoanal cow I am

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Well since hitting week 19/20 i've been a emotional rollercoster and it's driving me nuts. I finally managed to quit smoking and stay quit just over a week ago and I kind of put my hormonal moments mainly on that but i'm pretty much over the worst of quitting and don't even crave anymore but i'm still up and down, one minute i'm really happy and relaxed and the next i'm so low and just wanna cry and never stop crying :rotfl:

I've got a lot of stress going on at the moment with housing problems, we're due to be evicted in about 3 weeks as our current landlord is having his house reprocessed, we've been to the local council and they've said they'll either give us £600 deposit for a pvt rental place or we may end up in bed and breakfast for a few days or so until they can sort us a place out which is fine other than the fact that we own all our furniture ect and where the hell do we put all that stuff while this goes on and as for the deposit side of things, i'd love them to find a pvt property for £600, you're looking at £1400 minimum here. I just want to get settled and sorted for the baby. It's going to be life changing for all of us including our already daughter Joanna and I feel I just cannot prepare properly at the moment and the scary thing is the weeks are flying by now.

rant over!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I am going through EXACTLY the same thing and it is terrifying me. I would use your local council office as storage for your things it will get you in a house sooner and where else do they expect you to put it. Our lease is up on May the 19th and we cant afford anywhere its all way to expensive down here. We have had to re home our pets :(

I hope you both get your housing problems sorted :hug:

I didnt know the council do storage??? We've got an appointment with the homeless department this week so hopefully i'll be a bit more clearer on where we're going ect. I'm so sick of moving though, we only moved here in december and even that was a nitemare, no hot water and no heating. In a way I can't wait to move home and get settled but it's the not knowing where we're going.

I'm sorry to hear about you having to rehome your animals, I'm okay with my cat as my friend is having him until we're settled but not sure where my ratty boy is going to go but if the worse comes to the worse then i'll talk my dad into looking after him for a short while or even my mum.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:twisted: They don't do storage....thats why it might get you housed more quick.:D

Haha thats the only option we will have with our stuff all family live near 200miles away, luckily we have bugger all really but this does mean even if we privet rent we wont have a bed or sofa or cooker or fridge. But we will think about that a bit more when we have a house to put it in! :D

Are you due your deposit back? Will that help towards another if the council also give you £600? If not, can you withhold the last few weeks rent, (check with CAB but I think you are allowed to withhold up to the value of your deposit, I had to do this once with a dodgy landlord but it was nearly 10 years ago.)

Local storage facilities like Big Yellow storgae or something similar may not be too expensive for a few days if need be.

I know it's stressful but it will get sorted out. Good luck with everything & I hope it goes as smoothly as these things can. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back