• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HOPING AND PRAYING

mela2uk

Reaction score
HELLO TO ALL I AM NEW TO THIS IM JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK WHO ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME AS I AM.
I AM NOW 3 DAYS LATE (WHICH I NEVER AM) ALSO I HAVE HAD VERY MILD BACKACHE AND CRAMPS FOR THE PAST WEEK. DID A CHEAP TEST YESTERDAY THOUGHT I SAW THE FAINTIST LINE AFTER MOVING IT AROUND IN THE LIGHT MAYBE JUST SEEING THINGS I DONT KNOW ANY ADVISE PLEASE IM GOING OUT OF MY MIND BEEN TEYING FOR SO LONG THANKS :think: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi and welcome. My advise is to get yourself either Clearblue or first response tests and try again remember to test first thing in the morning as hormons are stronger. finger crossed for you.

Hi :wave:

Good advice there, just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum, how long have you been trying?

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BE TTC SINCE JUNE OF LAST YEAR BUT NOTHING UP UNTIL NOW DONT WANT TO GET TO EXCITED AS I DONT WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED IF IM NOT PG BUT FINGERS CROSSED

Hi M,

I'm also fairly new to this, but what a great support network and fountain of information it is! Welcome! :wave:

I know what you are going through - we all do! I have been ttc for 6 months now, and there are a lot of girlies on here who have been trying for a lot longer. I am trying to be more relaxed about it, my husband and I have stopped talking about it so much now - that seems to have relieved the pressure a lot too. I'm hoping that with this new found attitude it will just 'happen' :pray: and that this is my month! Hope it's yours too!

I ONLY FOUND THIS SITE TODAY IT IS FANTASTIC JUST ABOUT EVERY BIT OF ADVICE YOU COULD WANT FROM VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE
FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU TOO ME LOVE HOPEFULLY IT WONT BE LONG FOR EITHER OF US
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THIS FRIENDLY ADVICE

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello and goodluck too. The girls here are wonderful and you dont need to be embarrassed about anything either. Im sure ive told them things i wouldnt even tell my friends...well guess id get a few strange looks if i started up a converstation about the joys of cervical mucas!

Hope you get the result you want, what have your cramps been like by the way? Ive been having dull af cramps since ovulation which is very strange.

x x x jasmine x x

WELL THEY HAVE BEEN DULL BUT NOT CONSTANT BUT I DO HAVE THE BACKACHE FOR MOST OF THE DAY ITS DOING MY NUT IN NOW THERE NOT PAINFULL JUST ANNOYING

hi and welcome....
:wave:

its certainly sounds promising.. hcg levels double every couple of days so hopefully it will be a stronger line when you next test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back