Hooray!

Happybunny

Reaction score
After been turned away from all 4 NCT clubs in my area (Sunderland, Gateshead, Newcastle and Durham), Durham have come up trumps and said they have a space after all.

Another couple dropped out and we were first on the waiting list! :cheer:

I am so relieved, I was getting quite sad at not having a class to go to (all the free ones had gone too), I a get quite anxious and I wanted to feel a little more prepared for D-Day.

:cheer: :cheer: Great news for you!! You will get to meet other oarents too!! Enjoy!!

G3M said:
enjoy it ! so whens ya date !

January 19th, I think that makes me about 27/28 weeks, so perfect timing really :D . It is every Saturday morning for 6 weeks.

i actually got a nhs one through , 2nd feb lol thats what 5 weeks before i give birth :rotfl: just checked ill be 35 weeks :shock:

great one for getting in!!

however.. nothing in the world will prepare you for labor.. it just hapens and your body goes into auto piolet.. its great to be informed aobut drugs, and the reason they use them etc.. its great to know what positions you can get in and all your options. good luck with them x

G3M said:
i actually got a nhs one through , 2nd feb lol thats what 5 weeks before i give birth :rotfl: just checked ill be 35 weeks :shock:

Wow that is late, how many weeks does it run for?
All our NHS ones are booked up. I think it is mad, surely everyone who wants a class should get a place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back