• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

gobsmacked!!!!

Hi

Hun sorry your going through all this stress try and relax im sure everything will work out this is suppost to ba a happy time dont let them @** holes wreck it for you .
Hope things get sorted :hug:
Katrina

i had that muffin, no one seemed to want to deal with me, even got my mum on the case in the end and her words didnt even work. in the end managed to get past the receptionist and get a message to my doc and she was very understanding. insist muffin, thats how i got round them, as my mum kept saying, if it puts your mind at rest then thats all that matters and you are entitled to treatment so bloody insist! :rotfl:

just try and take it very easy for the next few weeks, maybe try ringing the epu again and see if you get someone else who is more helpful???

Hiya, Congratulations!!! :dance:

Im the same, had a m/c then the start of what I thought was AF (it wasnt!) and got my BFP today!!

Congrats again! xxx

hiya kirsty
thanks great news!! well done!! many congrats!!! have ou had yours confirmed but doc without any prob?

Congratulations!

It's such a shame the early pregnancy units treat women like this. We had an awful woman at ours, very hard faced and uncaring. Thankfully the midwives at the ante natal wards were much nicer.

Congratulations on your BFP muffin!! S*d that stupid insensitive woman :evil: (excuse my french)

Wish you a healthy pregnancy!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back