Honey!

hels

Reaction score
I wish Gas and Air had worked for me like it did for Honey in Eastenders LOL!!!!!

EDIT......OMG baby Janet is as big as Charlie now :shock:

eastenders was great tonight honey was sooo funny, gas and air had that effect on me :rotfl: :rotfl:

i wish i could talk through my contractions at 9cm saying "this really hurts"

i couldnt even get a word out it was to painfull.

and i was walking completely bent over at 9cm while my legs wide apart holding my fairy as i could feel the head coming

lol I got to 8cm before I had pain relief, and after that it was only gas n air :x It was funny tonight though saying she loved the midwife n that :lol:

with harley i hated the mw was being sooo nasty to her i didnt have gas and air untill i was pushing. and i remember thinking my voice sounded different and saying to every one "im the girl out the exercist" while sitting up on the bed screaming :oops:

gas and air still made me hate mw though

I hated the 1st midwife I had, she was so cocky and such a bitch :x It was her fault i only had gas n air :x but the midwife who deliverd Nathan was lovley :)

Gas n air just made me feel really pissed, that stage ya get too when ya just want to pass out lmao

her best comment i thought was......

"How many kids have you had? none..well shut your flippin gob and get me an epidoodle"!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I missed Eastenders!!!!

Il have to watch the omnibus on Sunday methinks :D

What made me laugh was that fact the TV guide said 'honeys grueling labour' Gruling my arse! it started and finished while the others were at the reception, must have only lasted about 4 hours, for a first born!!! Bloody stupid telly world!

Me and OH were laughing our heads off :rotfl:

I was rather abusive to my midwife as well :?

Like Dionne said How did she manage to talk through her contractions :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back