Honest review on experience of pushchairs - which to buy ?

Aries29

Reaction score
Sorry if in the wrong place , I've been searching all over for the best pram for my impending arrival this year.

Financially anything goes as I have a budget up to £1000 ( although don't intend spending that if I can help it )

I want a proper pram with a carrycot etc, I won't be attaching a car seat etc so I can buy different brands .

It needs to be a carrycot and pushchair
Suitable for overnight sleeping if needed
Well built sturdy and must have 4 wheels not 3
I don't plan on future children

Icandy peach 3 I like but it's got bad reviews ! Which I was shocked at

Any experience ladies ? Or recommendation ?

I have the Uppababy Vista. I absolutely love it. I think it meets all of your requirements, plus the basket underneath is massive! Only slight drawback is that it's quite wide, so takes a bit of practice getting it around smaller shops or cafes. It's not cheap (just under £800 I think) but worth every penny. Good luck deciding (and with the baby of course! ��)

Hi I have the silvercross pioneer and absolutely love it. A good carry cot where my daughter has slept at 12 weeks when we went away and she was very comfortable. The pushchair part she loves, I did get an extra foam insert to make it extra comfortable. Very easy to use, both forward and rear facing. Good over all terrains, not anything with too many big lumps as the wheels don't like it. The storage underneath is very generous and can easily fit the change bag, toys, blanket plus my coat with room to spare. I do also love the foot muff too. We went to the baby show to try loads of different brands and models, this was the one that suited us best :) but if u can get to a baby show it'll help ur decision x

Love my joolz! Looks great, big carrycot so good for sleeping, really easy to push

Only downside is shopping basket is tiny

We have an uppababy vista at the moment as we needed a double pram. For our first we had a joie chrome which I loved. Really easy to steer, easy to collapse and set up etc. We only had to get rid as it wouldn't convert to a double.

another uppababy vista lover here! I love it! Basket is huge on it too!! Xx

Might be a bit late but we've got a bugaboo buffalo. The carrycot is massive still using it at nearly 6 months and she's got plenty of room still. The wheels are foam so won't puncture, it will go on sand, snow, all sorts - I love it. Bought britax adaptors for it so it can be used with the car seat too x

I Originally went with a Mamas and Papas Armadillo, if you are using it as a carry cot pushchair you will need the Flip version, i personally didn't like the Armadillo but i only had the XT i couldn't afford the higher end one.

The one i really wanted was the URBO2 or Silver Cross Wayfarer after reading all the reviews :)

I now have the Sola2, my daughter is happy in it, comfy it can be parent, world, you can get a carrycot, you can attach almost all the carseats too it (I had the Cybex Aton) The basket under is a good size, its great on all terains, to me its a little bulky in the car (my mum has a golf) but if you stood it on its side without the parcel shelf in then it would have more space i imagine.

Mamas and Papas have got some fabulous offers on Travel System bundles at the moment so it may be worth having a look :)

I've got an isafe pushchair and a zeta stroller.
In the past I have spend so much more on pushchairs and strollers and bought the big brands but I have found this one to be just as good!

Last edited:
I was on a budget and got the mamas and papas zoom. It does have 3 wheels but it's so easy to get around. I wasn't to sure at the time but then my friend said she had got this one after her silvercross kept having problems. She loved it also and kept it for her other baby. My baby is 14 weeks and we just returned from holiday and she slept in her carry cot. It's very good for the price for me I wanted to spend the money on other things not just a pram. Go to the shops have a look feel how heavy they are as your be moving it around ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back