Homeopathy??

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
So, my OH and his family are quite into alternative therapies, whereas I'm completely the opposite - give me some paracetamol and I'll cope lol.
So when OH started looking into homeopathic remedies for feeling sick all the time, I was kinda like 'whatever', pretty sure it wouldn't do anything.
However, we did lots of research online and found all my particular symptoms could be helped by a particular one.
He went out and got it for me this morning and I tried it when I was feeling really really sick (thought I was gonna have to run to the bathroom a few times), and no joke, within 10 minutes my nausea had gone.
Hasn't come back yet either.

Now, do you believe in this stuff or do you think it's psychosomatic? And with me being so cynical would that even work?
Maybe it's just a one-off though...will try it again when I next feel sick :)

If it works hun I'd try ANYTHING :lol:

Sharesies the name :D

Well I'm taking Sepia, but there's loads of different ones for different types of sickness. We went on loads of websites but this seemed the best: www.healthkey.com/men/hw-hn-2243000,0,6062987.healthwisestory

It might be all in my head, it might be because I now feel in control of my symptoms, I don't know, but it really feels like it's doing something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back