Home with Dexter!

mandspice

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick message to say we're home, yippeeeeee. Got discharged last night as we're all fit and well and were dying to get home.

Thanks so much Sharne for the brilliant labour thread and to everyone for your wishes and encouragement - he was a stubborn one but they say the best things are worth waiting for and that's so true - he is amazing. We're all abit knackered but I did get a good sleep last night as Daddy took over night duty so I could catch up a little bit.

Will post some pics later and catch up with what's been happening for everyone else, can't wait to read about the other new arrivals.

P.S. To confirm he weighs 7lbs 6oz, Daddy texted the wrong weight in all the excitement!

xxxx

yAH TO SLEEP AND HOMETIME!!!

Glad you're home hun love u muchos!!

x

:hug: :hug:

Oh that pic of his little hand in your sig is beautiful!! Awww!!

Huge congrats Manda to you and your OH! :cheer: xx

Yay for getting discharged :cheer:

Hope you are all enjoying getting to know one another :D

Can't wait for pics and birth story :D

:D Awwwwwww!

Heheheee funny about the weight I was looking at the pics on Dexters group and was thinking "For a 6pound baby either he is REALLY big or she is even tinyer than I thought!"

:hug: :hug:

aww congrats hun!

lil dexters hand is the cutest!!! :hug:

enjoy your little man x

congratulations... :cheer: cant wait to see the pics..

So pleased that you are now at home with your 2 boys. Well done to your DH for giving you a rest :cheer: Please post some piccies for me to see :D

Xxx

Congratulations Amanda and welcome home! I remember the feeling of utter relief to be home with Aimee! :hug:

Congratulations! Glad you are all home now. Enjoy little Dexter :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back