Home sweet home :)

saralou5

Reaction score
After the drama last week I'm finally back home :) :dance::dance::dance:. Everything's fine, baby's fine. I just feel absolutely exhausted like I could sleep for a week!!

Quick question while I remember to ask you ladies, do or did any of you feel like a constant dull ache just above your foof around this time? It feels like I'm about to come on my period all the time! I told the sonographer at the growth scan but she just asked if I'd had any contractions, I said no and then she just carried on. My MW never answers her phone either so she's bloody useless! I'm sort of putting it down to baby moving down and causing some pressure maybe?

Anyways. Let's hope there's no more drama! :)
And thankyou for all the lovely messages on the other thread :)

Glad you are home and all is well with LO! Make sure you rest up hun.

Do you think that the achey foof may be to do with stretching? I am sure I have read of a dull ache in preparation for labour. Hope one of the onther ladies can help you xx

Thanks :). How's everything going with you and your LO so far?
Yeah, I think I'm gonna just take it easy and put it down to a hefty baby in my belly lol. If it gets any worse I'll give the MAC a ring :).

Glad you're back home and feeling better!! xx

Yep I've had that, feels like I'm about to come on my period. I mentioned it to the dr when I was being monitored for reduced movements and she said that it was most likely just 'muscular' I was a hit disappointed by that response tbh lol, wanted her to say braxton hicks or something but nope - just stretching!

Glad to hear you and bubs are home and all is well x

Glad you're home hun and all is good with you and baby :) x x

Thanks :). How's everything going with you and your LO so far?
Yeah, I think I'm gonna just take it easy and put it down to a hefty baby in my belly lol. If it gets any worse I'll give the MAC a ring :).

Things are going OK hun, had my first hospital incident last week and was monitored becuase I was having dizzy spells.... found out that I had low HB levels so I am on an iron supplement. Feeling better now but really tired and a bit fed up today!!

Just want this LO out now..... still have 7 plus weeks to go :shock:

i had all sorts of aches and pains from around 35 weeks x

Glad to hear you and baby are ok!
Ive been getting allsorts of aches and pain, so I'd imagine its normal - just where the baby's getting into position and stretching and stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back