• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Home birth

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Will find out later today if I'm allowed to have my home birth! I haven't got much hope tbh as low iron levels run in my family and mine went down even after tablets, but the idea of having a hospital birth has made me feel a bit detached from the whole 'labour' thing and I just feel a bit like I want it over with if I have to go in, whereas I was really looking forward to experiencing labour at home in my nice calm environment.
I know I could fight for a home birth even if they say it's not best, but I want full support really and obviously don't want to create risks just for the sake of being selfish.
It doesn't help that we live over an hour from the hospital :wall2:

Oh fingers crossed for you! If u feel that strongly about it, put ur foot down. "it is your birth" and all that!

Good luck with that hun. I would love a home birth with my next baby. Hospital is not that bad though if it comes to that, i had a great experience. Xx

How did you get on Becky, what was your iron level like ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back