Home and a bfn

smess26

Reaction score
I don't know girls I don't know if i ov-ed of not tests arnt showing up anything and done a pg test and neg?!
Which is fine didn't expect to get pg straight after mc but I don't have a clue what's going on!!! And also down because I had set in my phone the dates and yesterday it came up with you are 12 weeks and cow and gate sent me through a letter telling me how my bump most be Bering in my way now!!!! I would of been due sept end of the first time!!

Bit of a rant sorry girls!! Good luck to everyone testing and sorry for the bfn x xx

Couldn't read this without sending you some baby dust. Don't apologise for your bfn! Fx you will get your bfp soon and a sticky bean x x x

Awwww thank you Hun!!! Seems like I've been here forever I started trying sdec 09 :( x x

You are v welcome! I think the ladies on here are so inspirational. I'm sure you will get your bfp soon don't give up hope :) x

Hi Smess

Hope you had a nice break away, sorry you got a bfn it could just be your body still recovering from the mc. Hopefully this month it will all be sorted and you can start again fresh, you derserve a sticky bfp so much and I hope you get it soon... rant away hun x

Thank you girls I don't like to moan as I know there are
Others out there who have it worse than me!

But I've been soclose twice yet I feel so far!!! X x

Hey smess....have a hug!

Hopefully things will pan out asap and you will get another BFP soon!

I know Ive cancelled my subscription from Pampers 3 times and emailed them once and still Im getting your now 'so many' weeks pregnant! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

It will happen for you again xxx

I just wanted to say hi and hope you are feeling a little better xxx

Haven't been on, since Wednesday. AF arrived.

So sorry for the bfn babe :( But stay strong, and fxed for your BFP :)

Love Pinky x x x x

Awwwww thank you girls!!!!
Still haven't come on since mc so don't know what's up!!
But that's it really lol!!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back