Home again and Birth Story now in Birth Announcements

Dollie

Reaction score
Hey ladies

well we came back home again after one night on the childrens ward, as he had started to put a bit of weight back on. Although he still only weighs 4lb 15 now after being 5lb 7.5 at birth. Midwife came out monday and he was static so shes coming back tomorrow to weigh him again. If hes still not gained we may end up back in hospital :-( so im keeping my fingers tightly crossed!

I havent had chance to catch up on posts but good luck to all those getting close to due dates and congrats on all the births ive missed! i cant believe I should only be 37 weeks! and my birth story is now in the birth announcements, what details i can remember anyway! lol

xx

Aawww bless him, sounds like he't trying his best :love:. Make sure you take care of yourself too sweetie, you're doing a great job xxxxxxxxxx

I was just thinking about you today Dollie - lovely to hear you are home with your wee man - hope the weigh in goes well in the morning :)

Thanks jensbump, cant believe hes here. I should be at the same stage as you! x

Congratulations again and got my fx for you for tomorrow..off now to read your story x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back