Holy crap! Where's the time gone! dress pic added mummykay!

Melanie

Reaction score
It doesnt seem like 5 minutes since Richard asked me to marry him and we booked the wedding, it was actually a year ago!

Even more scary is im getting married in TWO WEEKS time!!!!!!

How did that come round so quickly!??

Does anyone else think time seems to fly by so much quicker now or am i just mad? Im sure when i was a kid the 6 weeks holidays felt like forever and then you seemed to wait for ages for it to be Christmas. Now its like you blink at new year and its Christmas again!

It's so scary isn't it.

I keep thinking I've got a baby and then I hear this talking tiny person bossing me about :shock:

Are you all ready?

Minxy said:
It's so scary isn't it.

I keep thinking I've got a baby and then I hear this talking tiny person bossing me about :shock:

Are you all ready?

hahaha i know what you mean! I was just thinking today how did my baby become this little person who has decided that shes actually in charge of mammy.

Yup everything is ready now! Our wedding rings arrived this week and that was the final thing on the list :)

that went ridiculously fast Mel, how exciting for u guys tho!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

WOW, that HAS gone quick :shock:

I cant wait to see piccies, you will be the most beautiful bride :hug:

wow thats has come around fast. you must be so excited.

cant wait to see pics

I am excited! Im nervous too though, i keep worrying something is going to go really wrong!

stop worryin melanie, everythin will go smooooooothly :wink:

has Thea got a dress? :cheer: :cheer:

mummykay said:
stop worryin melanie, everythin will go smooooooothly :wink:

has Thea got a dress? :cheer: :cheer:
Yup she's got a bridesmaid dress, we have four little bridesmaids all under 3 :lol: Thea, Sophie (Theas best friend from budapest) and Kate & Alex (Richards cousins twin girls). My two best mates are my adult bridesmaids, its going to be hilarious watching them two try to keep the four little ones in one place :rotfl:

aaaaaarw how cute!! bet she will look beautiful :D

what kind of dress have u gone for mel?

yes iv thought time goes so much more quickly since i turned 21. and since melissa was born thats just escalated it feels like only weeks ago i was pregnant!

i cant wait to see your pics!

mummykay said:

Its like this but the embroidery is a deep Merlot/wine colour. Its hanging in my best friends wardrobe at the moment :)

wedding20dress1.jpg

Melanie said:
mummykay said:

Its like this but the embroidery is a deep Merlot/wine colour. Its hanging in my best friends wardrobe at the moment :)

wedding20dress1.jpg

Thats gorgeous

OMG Melanie that dress is absolutely STUNNING, actually one of the nicest wedding dresses I have ever seen....You are going to look absolutely beautiful :D

What colour's the little bridesmaids dresses going to be?

WOWEEEE.....i absolutely adore that dress it is so stunning!! i love the shape and fit! And the colour of the embroidery sounds gorgeous!!! Its stunning hun..2 weeks..wow that has come round so fast!

OMG that dress is divine!!!!

Good luck with it all, can't wait to see the pics!!

zebrastripes said:
OMG Melanie that dress is absolutely STUNNING, actually one of the nicest wedding dresses I have ever seen....You are going to look absolutely beautiful :D

What colour's the little bridesmaids dresses going to be?

These are the little bridesmaids dresses :)
5151IBUR_F_th.jpg

My two best mates are wearing long evening gowns in the same colour the flower petals in the little ones dresses. My friends mam has made them for us because we couldnt find anything they both looked good in lol.

please dont delete the pic i cant view it coz im at work :wall:

will be lookin later from home i wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

your dress is absolutely gorgeous Mel, u are gonna look AMAZING!!!

those little bridesmaids dresses are precious, Theas gonna be a little darlin!!

SO EXCITED FOR U!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back