• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holly May Clarke 31/01/07

roxanne080

Reaction score
started to have pains at around nine o clock and i thought it was just the baby jumping on my bladder. had a dinner of roast chicken and watched some telly. by about midnight pains started coming strongly so ive timed them and jumped in the bath. Woke up joe and called the hospital, contractions were four minutes apart so midwife asked me to go straight away since Bath hospital is a bit far from our house. So off we went to the hospital, attached to a tens machine at around two o clock in the morning. Had about eleven small contractions on our way but they were bearable. On our arrival to the hospital the midwife took a wee sample and put me on a bed in this really tacky room. Much to my dismay i was only open two or three cm but they ve kept me in. Contractions were still very much bearable and i thought i was doing well, we went upstairs watched telly, drank tea and ate toasts. Waters werent broken yet , so by the time that i was six cm my midwife which was wonderful decided to break my waters, this was about noon. After that contractions were coming painfully and had some gas and air, didnt like it at all cos i felt drunk and had no control over my body. Jumped in the pool, pain was still unbearable and yelled like a mule. Joe was wonderful giving me cold water and wetting my face and hair. opened up nine cm but stopped right there..the pain started getting more and more intense and midwife decided to give me an epidural. doctor came over to check me out and agreed with midwife to give me the drugs. contractions were coming violently now and i had to wait forty five minutes for the epidural. the anaethitist was gorgeous, i told him how good looking he was and then was sick on him, proposed to the doctor but was at peace cos pain went completely. didnt feel contractions so decided to try a ventouse, ive agreed with everything they offered cos by now i was exhausted, ventouse didnt work so out came the forceps. people were cheering me on, and out came holly may weighin a whopping nine pounds two. ive never felt so much pain and i felt traumatised from the birth days after that. Anyways i do it again for my little angel..and by the way i wouldnt have done it without my joe cos he was wonderful..here she is..

PICT0282.jpg

What an absolutely gorgeous darling baby girl you have there... she is such a pretty little one

well done you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations and well done hun she is beautiful :D

wow what a story roxanne. a big congratulations and well done. welcome holly may xx :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back