Holidays

Princess81

Reaction score
Omg. I have to stick to this diet and lose a pile of weight. :shock:

O/h and his mates are organising a villa in Tuscany for 6 of us when they come back from afghan. Bless them, it's lovely to think of booking holidays with theircurrent situation, but now I'm freaking out!!

O/h has already lost a stone whilst out there, so he'll be skinny and I'm sure the other fellas are too.

BUT it's the girls I worry about, I'll be mortified if I look like a right fatty against them!!! Aaaargh. My own fault for letting it get to this stage, rubbish. :roll:

I'm sure you'll do great, now you have a definite goal to stick to which should help the motivation!

firstly, MASSIVELY jealous of a group holiday to a villa in Tuscany!! Im practically turning greenwith envy, I was googling villas in Malta yesterday and fantasising!

secondly, how much time have you got and how much weight do you want to lose? Im sure you'll look fab anyway but theres no harm in going on a weight loss mission to keep you occupied while your OH is away, IF you really need to lose weight.

xxx

I know, I could pee with excitement at the thought of it. I've got until October, so I've given myself plenty of time. I have just under 2st to lose. It was just over 2st but on the 10 days since I started the diet I've lost 5lb - but official weigh in is not til Mon.

One of o/h's friends - friends owns the villa and he's allready getting it sorted out for us (as and when he can, they are getting it tight out there atm).

I've been really bad with going to the gym this week, was thinking on going tomoro after work but will have to see how tired I am, but been extra good with dieting this week -will hopefully reap the rewards on Monday.

on the 10 days since I started the diet I've lost 5lb

:yay: very impressive!! Ill be bugging you for diet tips after Ive had this baby! Plenty of time, in the past Ive only ever lost weight when Ive had a specific goal in mind so I can keep visualising it, works for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back