Just booked a holiday-but feeling sad :0(

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
I was all excited, just booked a holiday later this year...was about to post a link to site where we are going...the realised how dangerous that could potentially be in light of what happened in Portugal.....

Its made me think about giving out personal inforation on PC, we just dont know who is reading our posts do we....and I feel terribly terribly sad and angry about it :cry: :x :x

Am I over reacting??? :think: xxx

Hi hon,

It is a really sad state of affairs, but I think you are right to be careful...anyone can browse these forums undetected. It is much better to be slightly too cautious than not. How sad the world has come to this!!!

I am sure you are going somewhere fab though!!! Have a brillian holiday!!!!!!!

M
xx

No your not over reactting

i feel the same way, im going to be a lot more careful now
hope you have a great holiday :D

It's right to be careful but don't worry too much about it... you cant live your life worrying about every little thing. For example, you could post a link to where you are staying, but don't put the dates you are going to be there or what apartment you will be in.
The place will be so full of kids anyway there's no reason to think you will be singled out just cos you put a link on a forum.

Its in England, a cottage which is why I think I felt so weird about it. I will post loads of piccies when I get back, its gorgeous, 9.5 acres of land for our doggie to run wild in, a real fire and they even have then same sofa as we do!!! :cheer:

Oooh I'm going to a cottage too! ours is in South Wales :D

North Wales for us-its only 1.5 hours drive. We went to Isle of Arran in Scotland a few weeks ago, it was fantastic but the journey was a bit long with Ruby (7 hours :roll: )

We love England for holidays, we walk alot and enjoy days out walking and cozy nights in with a real fire, lots of wine and reading books! Not everyones idea of heaven but is ours!! And I want Ruby to enjoy the beautiful scenery, she loves our daily walks in her sling. Our doggie is just in heaven on holiday, running around and playing!! Its great and makes me so happy all being together and relaxed :cheer: I cant wait :cheer: :cheer:

England is sooooooo beautiful for holidays, I am not intrested in forgiegn ones really (terrified of flying :oops:) so Ruby hould get to see alot of England over the next few years of her life (we are going to go camping with her when she is bigger :cheer: )

ooo we just booked our holiday to south wales as well!

we have been to this cottage 2 times already with friends, but thistime we are going with my parents & sister.

ive never been on a forigen holiday before (just day trips). OH wanted to take me this year, but i convinced him it wouldn't be a good idea.

can't wait for piccys! :cheer: have a great time hun :hug:

All your holidays sound lovely! I agree with your opinion on holidays! We love exploring in the day and cosy nights too! We've booked a cottage in Scotland in July this year!
Hope you all have a great time! :D :hug:

no your not over reacting hun we need to be really careful i think not but dont let it spoil your holiday, have a great time hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back