HMV Online

BabyLove

Reaction score
Have Any Of You Ordered Online With Hmv? I Placed An Order Last Wednesday (5th Dec) and Got An E-mail On The Sunday (9th Dec) Saying My Order Is In The Post On Its Way...

.. Well Its Now Thursday 13th and Theres No Sign Of It :x Iv Phoned Up 4 Times But Keep Getting Told It Could Take Until Friday, It Could Take 14 Days Bla Bla.. But Im Worrying That It Wont Arrive. They Took The Payment Sunday So I Want My Item!

Anyone Else Had Any Experiences With Them?

I ordered with them the week before last and my DVD arrived on Saturday.
I had no problems with them at all. They may just be taking longer as it's nearly Christmas.

So How Long Did It Take For Urs To Arrive Roughly? Been 4 Days So Far For Me As I Count It From Sunday So I Could Be Worrying Unnessasarily?

iv had alot of trouble with themin the past to be honest. Last xmas i ordered my ex the red dwarf box sets....took alomst 3 weeks for one to arrive and in the end i cancelled the second. My mum bought my dad a dvd too and even paid the extra £5 or something for next day delivery....took a week :shock:
keep ringing and pestering them cos it really shouldnt take that long at all

My order came on Saturday 8th December and I had placed the order on Fri 30th November I've just checked my emails.

Emma58 said:
My order came on Saturday 8th December and I had placed the order on Fri 30th November I've just checked my emails.

Thanks Thats Made Me Feel a Bit More Optimistic :D xx

sorry i didnt mean to get you down more"!!! :oops: that was a year ago so who knows what they are like now!!! hope it comes in time

:) I'm sure it will arrive especially if they have sent you an email to say it has been despatched. They email me on 5th December to say it was on it's way.

I use them all the time, along with Play.com and I've never had a problem. Although I am still waiting for a delivery from play where I've ordered 3 things and only 1 has turned up so far despite them all being despatched on the same day!!!

Deliveries always take longer at this time of year though so try to be patient. :hug:

last year i ordered my step dad a CD that didn't turn up till after xmas, so he had to have it as a new year pressie.( from HMV)
i am getting fed up with ordering online & worrying if the things will come. GAME are the worst, had 3 games now that just don't come :x won't use them online again.

amazon are the best.

i ordred a singstar game on saturday, i had an email saying it had been dispatched monday and it hasnt arrived yet!

I have ordred with them before and it came quite quick

Is there no way you can log in to see your status? Supposed it will just say "sent" anyway.... hope you get it in time.

I ordered with them on 2nd December and I just recieved both my orders today, sure it'll be on its way :hug:

I ordered 14th Nov and recieved my item today!

I did have an email last week apologising for the delay though.

Hope your stuff turns up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back