Hmmm

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Well af is now a day late... I tested Monday morning and bfn. Now I have written this she will prob arrive!

My sore boobs are now wearing off so not holding out much hope now

could you have ov later this cycle? still keeping fingers crossed :)

I usually have a 15/16 ov day but still a 28 day cycle so I'm unsure what's going on. I will have to assume af is on her way as I got a bfn as don't want to get my hopes up

I am in the same boat poppy, af is now 3 days late, I tested on Thursday (11dpo) and in sat (13dpo) and again yesterday and all negative! My boobs aren't sore but they normally are and iv been feeling crampy like af will arrive for about 1 week! I just want to know either way. X

Fx'd!! Dont give up hope! My bfp didnt show up till several days after af was due. Spent the whole time feeling like it was gonna get me but it never came. I hope you get the answer your looking for :) xx

Fingers crossed for u two poppy. I tested again this morning, till negative! Ran out of tests now ha ha so simply going to have to wait for af to show, I almost wish there was a stick I coul pee on to know about that too! Ha ha x

Af arrived for me this morning :(

Your not out till the witch arrives good luck x

sorry to hear that Poppy :( - lots of baby dust for next cycle......

I think my AF is here today too - still only spotting, but hoping it's the real thing as I will then know my next cycle :)

Looks like its the day for it poppy, af arrived for me tonight. Onwards to next month! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back