Hmmm

ToriElla

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I used to use this board a while back. I have a 3year old called Eva and used to come on here loads when I was preggars and when she was little.

We're not TTC per se but haven't exactly been careful either. I came off the pill about 10th November because the doctor told me it wasn't very effective with my antidepresants (I have PND) so we decided it was pointless taking it. However, it we're been kinda lazy :D and not I'm getting all sorts of symptoms and I don't know if they are just pill withdrawl or if I'm pg.

Sore BBs - they feel sensitive and tingley/stinging like they did when I needed to breastfeed.
Going to the loo loads
Mild cramps
Food aversions! Don't fancy eating anything but hafta force myself cos I'm starving
Nausea

Took a test yesterday and it was negative but don't think I'm due till Friday! So watch this space .....

P.S I'll be happy if I am pg!! :cheer:

Hey hun nice to see you again :wave: All the best for friday hope you get the result you want! :cheer: :hug:

Hey hun!

Nice to see you around again :)

I hope you get the result you want :D

hallo! i'm in similar situation, just come of pill after an unplanned pregnancy (sadly mc tho) and already got a little girl- we're not being careful either, and i too would be happy for a bfp :D

welcome back! :wave:

update your ticker! :wink: :lol:

Thanks for all the replies! Good to hear from you all.

I have pretty stong cramp today so I'm expecting to get my period - just hafta wait and see. It took 3 months for the pill to come out of my system when I fell pregnant with Eva.

Hehe I know! I'm going to change it now! xx

no sign of af ... might go and get a test later if it stops raining! x

found your thread :wave:

am keeping everything crossed for you :hug:

Update - no af, not bought test yet. I'm on day 30 now. Possibly late cos of coming off the pill but I'm still getting sore bbs and feeling sickly alot of the time. Gonna buy a test in the morning and do it on Tuesday first thing if i'm not on by then.

xx

Typical :roll:

Hope you're ok and lots of vibes for next month!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back