Hmmm...is my LO a little behind??

:rofl: i think i possibly used that excuse a lot too hee hee! x

she said she was nearly crying cos she couldnt do them bless her! xx

That's sad :(

My bigger littlun started school a few weeks ago. She has a continence issue because of tummy problems and has had to be pulled out of full-day school, she finishes at midday now. she's confused and embarrassed, but the staff haven't the time to dedicate to her needs at the moment. I'm worried she will get behind.

I'd go with velcro or slip on plimsolls, my DD has them, and get her a pair of out of schooltime trainers with laces so she can practise in her own time :) she can pick it up now, if you repeatedly show her and she bothers to practise. Reminds me of when I first did mine myself and when I first had to tie a tie for primary school!

thanks for that hun, i have got her some slip ones and she seems so much better now! she has some little nike trainers for home and i have been practising tying them with her from time to time so hopefully she will get there eventually!

Ur poor LO you would think they would have a helper to be there for her re her condition etc, its not nice her feeling confused and embarrassed poor kid :( hope things improve for her soon hugs xx

she said she was nearly crying cos she couldnt do them bless her! xx

That's sad :(

My bigger littlun started school a few weeks ago. She has a continence issue because of tummy problems and has had to be pulled out of full-day school, she finishes at midday now. she's confused and embarrassed, but the staff haven't the time to dedicate to her needs at the moment. I'm worried she will get behind.

I'd go with velcro or slip on plimsolls, my DD has them, and get her a pair of out of schooltime trainers with laces so she can practise in her own time :) she can pick it up now, if you repeatedly show her and she bothers to practise. Reminds me of when I first did mine myself and when I first had to tie a tie for primary school!

Thats awful-you'd have thought they could spare 10 mins to change her clothes if necessary,my kids primary school has a special shower area and a trained nursery nurse that can help them wash and change if things like that happen. I'd be nagging at the school cos it's not her fault and she's missing vital education xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back