• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hmm..

LaurLaur

Reaction score
On a pregnancy test, 2 lines means positive obviously. But is the test line always the same width as the control line? I just did another test, and I could have sworn there was a very, very faint line on the test, and Alex could just about see it too, but it was very hard to see, and was very thin.

I'm guessing it was probably an imperfection on the test, that was there before we tested, but hadn't noticed, but thought I would ask anyway :wink:

It doesnt matter how thin it is hun but to be sure do another test :hug:

On the tests I had there was this really thin straight line that was the edge of the control part of the strip, I could see it if I held it to the light but it wasn't a positive...mine were EBAY cheapies

I reckon you should do a test with first wee of the day tomorrow hon, that'll be clearer

Everything crossed for you :pray:

OMG. Is it natural to be really scared right about now? :oops: I only did it because Alex brought round a test he had bought yesterday. I'm going to have to get him to go out and get another one in the morning now :eek: I bet it's nothing after this :rotfl:

This line was really thin, and in the right place for it to be the test line. This was a Savers cheapie!

It sounds promising hun!!!!

Let us know how you get on IMMEDIATELY in the morning!!!

I really thought that it had to be the same width as the control line! Show's how much I know hey! :wall: :doh:

I will definately let you know how I get on tomoro. I'm 13DPO tomoro so fingers crossed, if it is a positive it should be darker by tomoro hey?! :angel:

I was thinking of EBAY cheapies hon, a supermarket test is loads different. You'll have to wee into a cup when you wake up so you have your FMU for when your OH gets back with the next test!!!!

When you wake up,
Pee in a cup!

We should write advertisments for pregnancy tests - how good a jingle would this make!!!!

do you know what? I reckon digital tests are just the best thing since sliced bread.

It just takes all the guessing out of it. I would recommend one of those as I wasn't sure if I was imagining things or what with my last hpt. When it spells out 'pregnant' for you it certainly takes the guesswork out of it

best of luck for a BFP!!!

HI, ive just had my BFP 13 days pass OV. The line isnt as strong as the control line but def is there. I have done tests all week and sometimes the line was really thin. Good luck :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ooooh good luck, let us know as soon as you do another test xx

Its just hit the afternoon and you haven't let us know :shakehead: Fingers crossed for ya hunny :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back