• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hmm?

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well i was due to have my af yesterday if it was to come...
I am starting to wonder weither or not its worth ttc right now.
I have no regular period unless it comes sometime in the next week and am stillbreastfeeding so aint it very rare to get pregnant considering both of these things?
I mean im not fully trying cuz i dont want to put on lots of pressure on myself but i only have a year and a half till Feb 2008 to get pregnant or i cant have another :(
Bernie is gonna be 30 then and dont want kids past this age so im on a time limit here lol goes to show how much a 9 year age gap can affect you.
Hmm what should i do??
Katrinaxx

I'm not sure as I haven't been in this position, but maybe you HV could suggest something or you GP maybe? xx

I bet by Feb 2008 you will have your baby in your arms or a big bump :hug:

Were sorta the same situation with the age gap, my OH is 31 and im 19 (12 year gap) and my Oh didnt want to wait long to have kids either which is partly why were ttc now.

Im sure you will have that BFP soon :hug:

Hi

Thanks girls. i just hate being on a time limit...
arcanegirl didnt know we were the same age, do you feel like you have loads of pressure on you? how many kids does your oh want?
Ijust wish my af would be regular as it would help me out so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back