Hiya

Jade89

Reaction score
Hiya i'm new here.

I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and i'm from stoke on trent. I wish i'd found this forum sooner, ive been visiting other forums but they are all women from america and everything is different over there so sometimes i get confused at some topics lol. Hope all your pregnancies are going well :D

Jade~

hi :wave: im budge. Im the sensible one from the forum so if you want any sensible help im the one to ask. The rest of the girls are a bit silly. :wink:

welcome!

is it your first baby?

lol well i can be silly and sensible :) this is my 1st baby but second pregnancy, i had a miscarriage august 16th 05.

budge said:
hi :wave: im budge. Im the sensible one from the forum so if you want any sensible help im the one to ask. The rest of the girls are a bit silly. :wink:
quote]

yer right!!!! shes the madest person on here :rotfl: love you budge!

hiya anyway and welcome along hun xxx

Hi and welcome, you'll love it here the girls are all fab :D

I'm almost 30 weeks too, when is your due date?

hevwithbump said:
budge said:
quote]

yer right!!!! shes the madest person on here :rotfl: love you budge!

hiya anyway and welcome along hun xxx

shhhhhhhhhhhhh :shhh: :shhh: tittle tattler hev!!!

skatty said:
Hi and welcome, you'll love it here the girls are all fab :D

I'm almost 30 weeks too, when is your due date?

2 days before you, 25th oct...your not from north staffs r u? if so i'll probably c u in hospital :)

Hi hun welcome to the forum :wave: ,watch that budge she is the forum nutter :rotfl: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back