• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiya!!

Toonlass

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave: I'm new here! I am a member of a similar site (iykwim) and have been for over a year but i have joined here under a new name as too many people i know in 'real life' joined the other site (copy cats lol) so i have come here where i can talk about anything TMI or personal or weird or whacky without being embarrased.

I hope to find a home as loving as the last place, and i look forward to getting to know you all xx

Helloooo!! You've got me guessing now, im off to try and figure out your alter ego so i know who im talking too lol ;)

Hey :)

I also realise that with hindsight I should have picked a completely different username so I could do the same. Shame that genius idea only struck once i'd registered. xx

:wave: hi hun... you've just really narrowed down Holly's searching time :D Hope you enjoy your 'secret' stay for as long as possible! :D

Cheers, Cath x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back