Hello! :)

Denver

Reaction score
Hiya I just joined this site, I am 25 and my partner and myself have just decided to start trying for a baby, and i swear there is suddenly more babies and baby related products in the word since we made thus decision as they are all i can see! Even saw a 'pregnant' mannequin in an underwear store the other day!

Anyway we have been trying for a few months now and we don't want to tell anyone in-case (god forbid) it doesn't happen, and it just feels rather lonely sometimes and just want to talk to people who are trying as well....I'm sure you all know what i mean! so decided to join this site!

Hiya :wave Welcome to PF! Wishing you all the best in TTC :) xx

Hey folk,
Recently join this community, just wana say hello to all old members of this community,
I found this community so well , hope good time here.

Last edited:
There are so many baby things. I keep finding myself going into mothercare which just makes the frustration of TTC all the worse.

We have decided not to tell anyone either, dont want other people to get excited about something until we are sure everything is ok :)

how you finding it?

x

I'm finding it very frustrating! We suffered a miscarriage back in December so we really don't want to tell anyone just in-case it happens again!

There is just so much baby/pregnancy stuff everywhere its so annoying and right now it seems that every day I wake up to a new text or Facebook update from a friend telling me there are pregnant. It's just so hard I want to be happy for them but all i an think it why not me!

There are so many people that are having babies on my facebook too. Jealous much!!!
I am so sorry about the miscarriage :(
Got my fingers crossed for you :)
x

Hi! I know what you mean about all the baby stuff! We've been TTC for 2 months and now it seems that everyone around me is pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back