hiya very new to this!

louzee22

Reaction score
hi only found out yesterday i am expecting! we have been trying so very excited! i ve just worked out i am 4 weeks! i thought only 2 days!! not sure what to do now do i go to the docs? when should i start telling people!! thanks

louise
ps sorry how do you get the calendar to work on here thanks x

Hiya Louise, welcome and congrats :D Heres to a H & H 9 months!

I would go see your doctor asap, they will then sort you out with a midwife appointment, and the rest from there so to speak.

Its up to you when you tell people, alot like to leave it the first 12 weeks till theyve had a scan and know everything is ok but at the end of the day its up to you, only my OH and parents and Boss know, i will be letting everyone else know when ive had my first scan which isnt till next month as im only having a rough guess at how far im gone....

Welcome again x

welcome and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :wave:

when you go to the docs they will sort all the necessary arrangements out then,

and with regards to telling others that my dear is up to you iv not told many people but prob will end up telling everyone soon find it hard to keep my mouth shut about exciting things :hug: :hug:

Hey :wave: Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! :cheer: :cheer:
Go to the doctors asap and they will sort you out an appointment with the midwife which you will have at around 8 weeks and then she should book you in for a scan at 12 weeks and confirm your due date. Also she will probably send you for routine blood tests, check your water sample which she may send of to the hospital just to make sure you have no infections (they like to double check when you first go), she'll check your blood pressure, may have a feel of your tummy, go through medical and family history etc. Hope that helps and again, congratulations :hug:

Congratulations here's to a H&H 9 months, as the other girls have said try to get an appointment as soon as possible, and as for telling everyone well its really up to you.

big congrats to you :wave: :cheer:

I am about 6 wks and havent told anyone yet apart from best mate, telling boss just before my 8 wk appointment which is v v soon!

Welcome to first tri x

hiya and welcome to the forum!! congrats on your pregnancy and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back