Highlighting hair

Marsh08

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

After a little bit of advice....I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and am due to have my highlights done this evening. Is this a good idea? Many websites say it is your desicion but to be aware it may take differently? I am more concerned around the risks to bubs?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you

XxX

hello i had mine done at 18 weeks my hairdresser said the worst thing that could happen is it wont take as nice x

I've had my hair highlighted and it's been fine. As they use the foils the chemicals don't actually touch your scalp so no risk to bubs, it's only risky when u have a full colour.
Enjoy the pampering!

I've had mine done twice and going again next week, I asked my midwife and hairdresser and both said it was fine! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Same here, although I have a full head of colour not highlights, I think the worries about risks are outdated now as the products are much safer. My hairdresser wasn't concerned, nor was mw x

It's no risk to baby, but it can turn out a funny colour as the dye may not take as well to your hair. x

i want highlights too but im worried it will either go green or just fall out altogether! so im going to resist temptation and treat myself once pickle is here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back