hiccups?

Charlie1989

Reaction score
Hello.... just a quick question, does anyone elses LO get hiccups lots mine seems to loads!!! x

yup my LO get them a lot! especially at night. xx

I:love: baby hiccups! :)

We have then multiple times a day :love:

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Yeh mine seems to have them all the time lol.. I love it lol xx

I've only just began noticing them in past week or so! My LO had them twice yesterday, but not yet today (that I've noticed). It's so cute!

I've not felt them yet, maybe I'm not far gone enough yet, would I b able to tell the difference between hiccups and kicks or movement? X

I've only really felt them a few times but the other night he had them in the middle of the night really frequent for about 10 minutes. I just wanted to give him a cuddle!xx

I've not felt them yet, maybe I'm not far gone enough yet, would I b able to tell the difference between hiccups and kicks or movement? X

I remember asking this a bit ago, because I kept reading in books about baby getting hiccups at the stage I was at. I wasn't sure what it felt like, but now I've felt it, I can describe it as a pulse inside your tummy (not as powerful and abrupt as kicks would be) but it's noticable, and every few seconds in a rhythm. Definately different to kicks and movement

so thats what it is! i keep thinking my bump has a pulse, or that hes kicking my foof, its really down low aswell, so does that mean hes not breech then? cause i thought he was x

My bubs has them sometimes more than 5 times a day! It's cute but uncomfortable when I'm trying to sleep at night.xx

I have felt like a pulse and wasn't sure what it was, I put it down to moving n kicking at same time. So I may have felt hiccups already lol.. Will keep on the look out now! Thanks x

Hiccups are the cutest!.. they can last up to half hour!! it's so sweet though much more tollerable than being kicked! :) Love IT! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back