Hi!

inky

Reaction score
Hello :) I'm an oldie who hasn't been here for a while! I had a chemical towards the end of last year and came straight back only to leave about a week later. I felt a bit silly for announcing a bfp so soon if I'm honest and I was upset when I started bleeding at 6w so I didn't come back....until now anyway! I'm now roughly 13w pregnant with baby number 3. I say roughly because my cycle was messed up after the chemical. I *think* I'm 13+1 so figured I may as well pop straight on into tri 2. I'll find out my dates for sure on Friday :D

Anyway not sure if anyone will remember me, hopefully I'll get to know everyone again. The forum was so useful with my first 2 :)

I remember youuuu :blush:

I commented in the October mummies thread.

Good to see you back :cheer:

xxxx

Last edited:
I'm sure I remember you too :) it's been ages, I first came here when I found out i was pregnant with my boy in 2009!

Last edited:
I remember you too! I was bears mommy back in the day and I think there's a week between our 1st baby's! How exciting for you!!! X

I remember you too! I was bears mommy back in the day and I think there's a week between our 1st baby's! How exciting for you!!! X

Oh yes, I remember your old name :) can't believe our babies are actual grown up school children now. I must stop blinking lol

I'm such an idiot I just realised who you are IRL (well on fb anyway haha) xx

Welcome back inky I'm a Feb 2011 mummy so was around the same time as you x

Welcome back inky I'm a Feb 2011 mummy so was around the same time as you x

Hi Elfs Mummy, yep I remember you as well, it's great there's so many old faces here and having babies again :) x

Another old face! Just realised how bad that sounds, but you know what I mean lol ☺ looks like a lot has changed for you recently! Congratulations :) xx

Going to be a big shock going back to newborn and having a 5 1/3 yr old xx

It will all come flooding back (I hope hehe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back