Hi!!!!

Awww wow thanks umbongo you are so right, I will start thinking that as its sure to help!!! Xxx

Stay positive and you'll be fine. And we're all here if you have any worries or anything. The best thing is you get a baby at the end of it all! Now, they couldn't make that TOO easy could they? ;-)

Thank you, you are right, having a baby at the end of it will be life changing in the best way possible, I still havent got my head around the fact that I will have a baby at the end of it! Thank you for your kind words and I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy :) xxx

Thank you, you are right, having a baby at the end of it will be life changing in the best way possible, I still havent got my head around the fact that I will have a baby at the end of it! Thank you for your kind words and I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy :) xxx

anytime xx
I'm great thanks. SPD eased off, finished work and got lots to keep me busy! I think the third tri is my fav one! felt rough in 1 and 2! xx

you must be sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!! did I see you are team yellow?! xx

Hi! My cots just been delivered and it still seems like a dream. When will it be real!? ....when baba is waking us up in the night haha we will be fine xx

Hi! My cots just been delivered and it still seems like a dream. When will it be real!? ....when baba is waking us up in the night haha we will be fine xx

Haha it will be a massive reality check when that bit happens :) :) xx

you must be sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!! did I see you are team yellow?! xx

Yes, team yellow! we think a girl but loads of people say a boy. eeeeeeeeeeeep! so exciting! will be fully cooked a week tomorrow! mental! It goes so quick, tri 1 seems like yesterday! Quickest year EVER!

wow now that is really exciting, nearly full term I will look out for any threads from you nearer your due date! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back