Hi!!!!

Emmalina

Reaction score
Hello girls, just thought I was pop in and say hello as I have moved into Tri 3 as of today. Starting to feel nervous now! Look forward to chatting with you all :) xxx

Hi welcome :D it goes pretty fast in here, that's been my experience so far anyway x

Hey! Welcome to tri 3. I can defo say it passes pretty quickly. Still remember setting up the thread for August mummies and now its our turn. Enjoy your last tri xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hey, welcome to Tri 3. My pregnancy had dragged up until about 30 weeks and now it's flying by so defo true what they say, lots of excitement here though :) xx

I know, the few threads I have seen so far have just completely scared me! haha :) xx

Aww, i was a bit like that when i first joined here. I spent about two weeks looking and not posting much in here at all. I didn't feel ready for the world of labour lol xx

I dont think I ever will, I keep having genuine freak outs to the point where I want to cry and think of anyway I can have my little boy without having to give birth to him, I need to man up haha ;) xx

I think you come to terms with it more the further on you get, just think its the last stage before you meet your baby :) x

Have him without giving birth to him!? That's the first time i have ever heard that!
Yes, you will gradually come to terms with it :) xx

Hello!!! Get yourself on our October thread! x

Hi emmalina! Welcome to tri 3. Don't be scared. You were built for this! Your body is getting ready, your mind will get there too. There's nothing to panic about, your baby and body will know what to do if you trust them xxx

Awww wow thanks umbongo you are so right, I will start thinking that as its sure to help!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back