Hi.

xrachx

Reaction score
Hi, im Rachel from Grimsby, N.E.Lincs. I am nearly 15 weeks pregnant, i have three other children, 18,16,12....and have just "fallen" pregnant after our first round of IVF. Looking forward to getting to know you all.xrachx

:wave: Welcome aboard & congrats on your pregnancy :dance:

hi rachel :wave:

welcome and congrats on the pregnancy

xrachx said:
Hi, im Rachel from Grimsby, N.E.Lincs. I am nearly 15 weeks pregnant, i have three other children, 18,16,12....and have just "fallen" pregnant after our first round of IVF. Looking forward to getting to know you all.xrachx

Hi im fiona, where in grimsby you from, im from grimsby too :cheer:

welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy :hug:

Hi there.. :wave:

Glad to see someone else doing what I'm doing - my first child is 13 and I'm TTC again.

How do you feel about the age gap?

Libs

Libs, it hasnt bothered us really, the age gap, my youngest is really excited, my other two are boys so they dont seem too fussed with it all, my daughter is dying to help and is enjoying doing all the looking around at prams and stuff and finding little white things to buy (we are having a surprise) so there are a few excited people in the family!
What about you? what are your thoughts about the age gap? and how far are you? and are you having a surprise or do you know what you are having? hope you are well, xrachx

hi again
I'm not pregnant yet - we're ttc at the moment although the signs look good for us this month :pray:

I think most of the time I don't think about the gap - as well as our son who is 13, my husband has a 32 yr old daughter and two sons in their 20s, so for him it's even weirder.

The only thing that keeps cropping up in my mind is last year lying on a sunbed on holiday saying how good is it now Josh just goes and swims and make friends and we get to relax....... :? now we're trying to give it all up :D
Libs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back