Hi

Maria1977

Reaction score
:wave:

Been posting for a little bit now, but just wanted to pop in and say hi.

My name is Maria (obviously lol), been with my OH for 10 years and we have an almost 7 month old (oscar). We want another LO and we're gonna start TTC again in the new year. Oz will be 1 in December so we're waiting til then. OH would like to wait til this time nxt year, but I'm gonna be 35 in January and am scared of leaving it too long lol So the new year it will be!

xxxxxxx

:wave:

I'm so broody right now, but I think my OH would have total heart failure if I tryed getting him to ttc now lol. I think I'm pushing it by wanting to start in the new year... but he knows the plan and hasn't argued, so fingers crossed we are as lucky as we were the first time!

xxxx

Hi Maria. :)

I've seen you on a few other threads but thought it best to come say Hi on yours too. :)

Hi Cupcake, thank you. Are you ttc or still wtt? xxx

Technically WTT until December. But we were a little risky this month so I'm on tenterhooks for another week.

Although I have cheapies on order from eBay so I'm sure I'll be a POAS addict all next week!!!

We're waiting til then too, well technically the new year.

OoooOO exciting tho, fingers crossed for a BFP.

We were a bit risky last week, but seeing as my period had just stopped the day before I'm not hopeful lol. Think I ovulate quite late in my cycle so it would be a shock if we did conceive!!

xxx

Yeah our risky day was the day after AF stopped. I have a 26/27 day cycle so not much chance but I'm still anxious and impatient!!!

Hi Maria! Must be hard feeling like you've got a deadline cos of your age! But there is a woman in my baby group who has a twoyr old and a baby the same age as Lizzie and she's just turned 40 :)

Hi Becky xxx

I had a weaning lady come yesterday and she knows a mum whos pregnant with twins at 42 :shock: I know I'd be ok to wait a bit but I don't wanna be too old running around after LOs really xxxx

Cupcake keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back