Hi

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im new to the forum and im having a little boy in 10 weeks. I am so excited but so nervous and I worry all the time, is it just me or does everyone worry alot? This baby means so much to me as i lost a baby last year and im still convinced that everything is going to go wrong, I worry about the silliest things like is my bump really small or what will happen if i go into labour early, please tell me that you guys worry about these things too and its not just me i think that will make me feel better if i know that im not alone in this! xxxxxxxxxx

Hi!
Im from the 2nd tri, but i just thought i would pop in and say...WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Dont worry, you are not alone..i worry about everything!! Best thing to do is try and relax, there are only 10 weeks to go now, so put your feet up! :D :D

thankyou so much, im just glad to know that its not just me, :lol: hope everything is going ok with your little one x

Hiya
Welcome to the forum!
It is completly normal to worry, most of us do it on here on a day to day basis :lol:
You havent got long left to go, so just try and chill out and take it easy!
What date are you due? Do you know if its a boy or a girl?

Sara x

Hi,

Welcome to the forum....and yes it's completely normal to worry about all these little things! It's a big thing being pregnant and having a baby, but also the most amazing so don't think your alone in this.......we are all here if you need a chat or a moan.

Do you know what your having??

Amy xx

Hi and welcome!!

Totally normal the way you are feeling just read up on all the old posts from people and you will see that most of us worry about everything its natural.

Just try and enjoy the next 10 weeks as much as you can. Oh and of course share all your worries with us, there are plenty of people on here that really help. Although im not all that good as its my first.

Glad you have joined us oh and get a ticker its nice seeing it move along each day.

Welcome!!!

I still worry and I've only got a week and a bit to go! It's completly natural.
I lost a baby in May last year at 6wks, so I have been the same and worried at every little thing.

So just chill and relax and you'll have 10days left (like me) instead of 10wks before you know it!!

S. xx

Hiya

Welcome to the forum

Yes it is normal, Im the queen of worries!!!

Hi and welcome to our hormonal whinging 3rd Trimester section!!!
I'm quite sure you can see from most of our posts that all we seem to do is moan and worry constantly so don't hesitate to join in and don't go thinking your the only one that does!

Any questions just ask away. Someone is always around to help or just listen!

Tan x

Hi..welcome and congratulations!!
i just worry, whinge and moan on here constantly...its something new everyday! its my first so i worry at every little twinge.
hope your pregnancy has been treating you well so far i bet you cant wait to meet your bouncing little boy, i know i cant wait to meet mine! i was getting impatient from about week 25 lol!

Hunny, if you are worried then this is the best place for you, I think midwives should recommend this site as I honestly, cross my heart and hope to die, don't know what I would have done without the information and support from everyone on this site!

I try to check in everyday and I think most Mums and Mums to be do, we keep each other going as we are all as neurotic as each other! Rant, moan, cry - what ever you want to do is acceptable, and in no time you will feel calmer, especially as there are so many that have been in the same situation as you and are there to reassure you and answer your questions.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Kat x

Hi, and welcome! What you are feeling is completely and totally normal. As the others have said, get yourself a ticker as it really does seeing it move along each day.

Hello there! welcome.....

I'm due 10 weeks too, when's your due date?

Like Eveadel says, you should get yourself a ticker, help you with the final countdown!

Hi everyone,
thanks 4 all your replies, just reading them makes me feel so much better. Im so excited about my little boy coming, another reason i was a bit worried was because he wasnt moving around as much and normally he seems to take alot of joy out of kicking the hell out of me, but now hes back to his normal wriggly self and i cant wait. It is such a relief 2 know that im not the only person who is paranoid, i just keep thinking that once hes here and i can see him then i can protect him properly. So how is everyone feeling today? And how do i get a ticker i would love to have one as it must be lovely seeing it tick along. U have all been so great and helpfull, thanks so much guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back