Hi Tri 2 :)

Bee7

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Man am i happy to be here finally! The first trimester was shocking, exciting, nerve wracking, emotional, exhausting (i could go on) but now i've had my 12 week scan and seen my little bubs dancing around i finally feel like i can relax a bit (touch wood). Although being a natural born worrier i'm sure you'll find plenty of insane ranting from me :)

Hope the ladies here will be as welcoming and lovely as those i found in tri 1, really glad i stumbled across this forum and wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies xxxxxx

Hi hun, when are you due? Have you found your symptoms ie sickness have eased off yet xx

Hi nikki,

I'm due on 17th April. To be honest i haven't really had much sickness, i've felt very very tired but apart from that i've been pretty lucky i think. I've gone off some foods i used to like (don't even mention tuna to me yuk!) but i still feel pretty 'normal' which is weird. How are you finding everything and when are you due? xxx

Woohoo welcome to the madness in another room bee xxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: Hello and welcome to tri 2 hun! The excitment, worry, good and bad still continues in here but I don't think that'll ever stop even after our lil ones are born! All part of pregnancy! A new batch of pregnancy sysmptoms await you in tri 2. But it will be worth it!xx

Hello!! I've def calmed down after coming into tri 2....starts to feel a little more real and that there really might be a bubba beneath my podge xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back